Information about purchasing your prints from Art of Oxford
Certificate of Authenticity
- Each print sold will come with its own certificate, which will state the number in the edition, the title and the signature of the artist.
- The copyright of all images on this website is owned exclusively by the artist. Any use of an image without the artist’s consent is illegal.
Framing and Collection
- All prints are sold unframed. If you live locally to Oxford and wish to have the print framed please email me at email@example.com and we can agree on free collection and additional costs for framing
- If you wish to have an original painting by any featured artist then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art of Oxford transactions are processed by credit card or debit card in pounds sterling (GBP) via Pay Pal secure website.
- All postage costs will be added to your order at the checkout.
UK Postage Costs. Free delivery to the UK.
- This includes the cost of packaging your prints safely + Royal Mail next day delivery including insurance.
- Artwork will be shipped in a very strong 2mm cardboard tube, each print is hand rolled between two sheets of acid-free tissue paper, so that they easily be pulled out of the tube.
- You can store the print in the tube for a limited amount of time but it is advised to remove the print from the tube and store flat before framing.
- UK items will be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery.
- We aim to dispatch your parcel within 10 working days of receiving payment.
- If you require your print by a certain date please email us with a date you need it by and we will make every effort to get it to you.
- Shipping overseas will be sent via Royal Mail’s International signed for service. Please note that shipment to non UK countries may be subject to import duties and tax –Art of Oxford takes no responsibility for these charges.
- You may return your item within 14 days of receiving your order if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Please return in original packaging, and inform me as soon as possible with an email stating the reason for returning your print – email@example.com before posting back.
- You can have a refund, less delivery cost and credit/debit card charges (if applicable), if you return it in its original condition within 2 weeks. You are advised to ask for a receipt of posting from the post office if returning goods.
- We shall refund you if an edition is sold out or you may choose an alternative print, we shall inform you in this case.
Lost and damaged items
- If any item arrives damaged please contact us immediately and keep the item and packaging used. You may be contacted by a member of the Royal Mail as part of their insurance process. Please wait for our instructions before returning the item to us.
- Lost items: If your item does not arrive within 14 days of your order and you have not received notice of a delay in delivery please contact us.
If you have any other queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org